It consist of four papers.
First Paper : 100 Marks. It will include:
- Constitution of India
- Civil Procedure Code, 1908
- Transfer of Property Act, 1872
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Limitation Act, 1963.
Second Paper : It will include writing skill for each 100 marks is assigned.
- Essay on Social Issues-30 Marks
- Essay on legal issue-20 Marks
- Precise writing -20 Marks
- Translation from Hindi to English-15 Marks
- Translation from English to Hindi-15 Marks
Third Paper : It will include Local law and Criminal Law and Procedural Law for which 100 marks assigned.
- M.P. Land control Act – 1961
- Indian evidence Act – 1872
- Criminal procedure code – 1973
- M.P. land revenue code – 1959
- Negotiable instrument Act – 1881 (from section 138 to 147)
Fourth Paper : It will include Judgement writing for which 100 marks assigned.
- Framing of issue – 10 Marks
- Framing of charge – 10 Marks
- Judgement / Order (Civil) – 40 Marks
- Judgment / Order (Criminal) – 40 Marks.