This program is conducted six times in a year and covers all the levels of Judicial Service Examination for just 500 rupees. There are three stages in the Judicial Service Examination, Prelims, Mains and Interview. The aspirants first appear in the Prelims and those who qualify will sit in the main examination and successful candidates will be called for the Interview.
The PMI program of Dhyeya Law mirrors all the three stages of examination with the same rigor and depth.
PMI is –
- Strategically covers all subjects.
- Focussed pattern with 2 subjects per PMI.
- Prelims – 150 Questions [Objective].
- Mains – Follows the pattern of the original PCS(J) mains exam.
- Interview – Experienced Board, Review discussion on each candidate’s strengths as well as shortcomings.
More you practice, more you become confident. EVALUATE yourself, IDENTIFY your flaws and IMPROVE your performance with us.